Our Wedding Album


For anyone who may not have seen our wedding pictures.

We were married on June 24, 2017 in Lynden, WA at The Inn at Lynden.

Thanks to my wonderful parents for providing exactly the wedding I wanted and our wonderful honeymoon accommodations. Also thank you to my mom for doing so much of the planning for me while I was still living in Spokane, to my mom and mother in law Dianne for helping me set up and decorate the room the night before, to my step-dad for making the birch-arbor and hauling furniture, to my father in law for making the cake, and to our pastor, Jerod Gilcher and his family for coming all the way from Spokane to perform the ceremony.
I loved that our wedding was so intimate and classic! I came up with and arranged all of the decorations myself, too, if anyone would ever like tips on that kind of thing :)

-Amber

















































Comments